The Customer-First Imperative
5 Steps for Applying Social Media to Generate Transformative Consumer Insights
Social insights trump traditional marketing research. Considered the “infinite panel,” social media provides a lens into the beliefs, needs, desires and behaviors of millions of people across all consumer segments. With no limitation on size, insights in real time, and a much more cost effective approach, the potential is undeniable. But how can marketers tackle the “Big Data” beast and effectively put these insights to use?
1. Measure your social performance relative to ‘expected’ outcomes
2. Link your offline segmentation approach to online discussions
3. Overinvest in data hygiene
4. Don’t underestimate the power of organic non-branded conversation
5. Maintain analytic and measurement consistency across brands and markets
Provide your information to receive the download link.